Monday, February 11, 2013

Very Inspiring Bloggers

There are days when waking up is awesome: Sunday was one, as I received a notification that Tash Berbank over at TashEdits nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award! Whodathunkit? Thanks Tash! It's wonderful to know I'm not just rambling (though I still do that ~_^)

Now it's my turn. Check-list time:


·  Thank and link back to the awesome person who nominated you.
            Check

·  Share 7 things about yourself.
1.      I love casseroles. And chili. Amalgamations just do something for me.
2.      I find the Book of Revelations is equal parts terrifying and exciting.
3.      I thought I loved my Keurig until I didn’t like the non-recyclable waste and got a standard 4-cup brewer that supports a reusable filter: now I realize I just like access to coffee.
4.      Some people have a countdown to birthdays or Christmas or a concert: I’m counting down till spring, and a local six-hour mountain bike race.
5.      I have one pair of shorts that I can wear, because they actually come close to fitting: this will be a problem soon.
6.      I recently learned to make over-easy eggs. To date, 30 unborn chicks have entered the world to be fried and dusted in salt, pepper, and garlic powder or chives. Don’t worry: they were delicious.
7.      Intro to Rhetoric class changed my life. At least my writing.

·  Nominate 15 5 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Yeah, I really don’t keep up with 15 blogs. So here’s my top 5, in no particular order.
Joline Atkins (currently under construction, but returning in its aweseomeness soon!)
All the ladies at Daily Fast Fuel: Joline, Debbie, Sara, Katie, Angie, and my main girl, Anitra.

4 comments: