Thursday, November 10, 2011

Calling All Prompts

It’s been an interesting few days, for me. I’ve been spending a lot more time actually on campus, talking to people, hanging out at the café…reading all of Othello at one sitting….

And I’m sensing more time on my hands. And I’m sensing that is a trend which I will force myself to continue as we go along.

So here’s an idea, stemming from my last fiction post: why don’t you guys leave a prompt in the comments, and I’ll write something like 500 to 1,000 words based on the prompt? It can be a concept, a first line, or even a full-blown scenario – whatever you feel like dreaming up. Depending on the response, those will be what I post on Tuesdays and Thursdays, in between my regular posts three times a week.

Sound like fun? Sounds like fun to me. See you tomorrow.

1 comment: