Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hello. Goodbye.




Sad day, perhaps. For me, it is. A day of overwhelmed realization: I'm trying to work too many jobs at once. I have a full-time job making steady pay; I'm trying to have a second full-time job marketing my ebook; I'm trying to have an infrequent part-time job helping my fiancee with her business, when she's a little swamped; I'm trying to have a second part-time job writing a novel; I'm preparing for our wedding in 8 weeks; I'm preparing for college in 12 weeks; and there's the everyday/everyweek stuff, cleaning, shopping, et cetera. It's a lot of stuff. Too much, in fact.


I started this blog, and my Twitter account, and my Facebook account, to try to build something of a platform -- to connect with potential readers before my book even comes out. Well, no book will be forthcoming for a while. I hate to admit it, but it's very true. And as things continue to pile up on my to-do list, it might actually help to be able to dump off some of them, at least till after the wedding.

So, this will be my last post for a few months. The announcement of this post will be my last Tweet and last author Facebook post for a few months.

But when I come back, I should have all sorts of things to tell you, and hopefully the time to tell you about them.

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment